On Tuesday, November 6th, New Hampshire citizens will vote. Don't miss this opportunity to exercise your right and responsibility as a citizen. You can learn more about who is running and where the candidates stand at the nonpartisan Live Free or Die Alliance.
How to Vote
- Find your polling place and schedule a time to vote Tuesday between 7am-7pm (6am-8pm in some localities)
- If you’re already registered, just bring your photo ID (e.g. license, military ID, NH student ID, passport) and vote
- If you're not yet registered, bring a photo ID and a piece of mail (eg. utility bill) addressed to you to register and vote
- If you don’t have a valid photo ID, you can still vote by signing a citizenship affidavit at the polls
- If you have questions or concerns, click here or call the NH Election Day hotline at 866-868-3703
- If you're having trouble getting to the polls, the Nashua Transit System will be offering free rides to all city polls (just let the driver know you are going to vote). If you live outside Nashua and need a ride (or can offer rides to others) click here or call (603) 782-0005.