Primary day is Tuesday, September 11th. Don't miss this opportunity to exercise your right and responsibility as a citizen.
How to Vote
- Find your polling place and schedule a time to vote Tuesday between 7am-7pm (6am-8pm in some localities)
- If you’re already registered, just bring your photo ID (e.g. license, military ID, NH student ID, passport) and vote
- If you're not yet registered, bring a photo ID and a piece of mail (eg. utility bill) addressed to you to register and vote
- If you don’t have a valid photo ID, you can still vote by signing a citizenship affidavit at the polls
- If you have questions or concerns, click here or call the NH Election Day hotline at 866-868-3703
- If you need a ride to the polls, contact us at email@example.com and we will try to arrange a ride for you.